Wednesday, March 24, 2010

thrifting booty

i've had many thrifting expiriences that have been a total bust....but alas this week has been quite a success. check out my treasures...




quilted bag. plato's closet. $8.



vintage glasses. care & share. $.75 each. (i have decided to start a collection of vintage glassware and plates....but all types of pieces. wouldn't that look like an amazing place setting?)



live plant & vintage vase. care & share. $8.



vintage trunk. care & share. $15.




citizen jeans. plato's closet. $25.



joe's jeans. plato's closet. $18.



forever21 shirt. plato's closet. $3.

1 comment:

  1. I love treasure hunts! You came out with quite the loot! Jealousy. Love your finds. Especially that trunk! FOR ONLY $15! That is something I could hate you over. But I wont.

    p.s. Don't forget to enter my Peruvian Feather Earring GIVEAWAY at itssimplelove.blogspot.com

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete