Tuesday, March 16, 2010

my summertime ride

please try to contain your bicycle envy...






this little beauty, which i am planning to spiff up for summer has been passed down yearsss ago to our family. the original owner is my sweet great aunt that moved to florida, it's been safely stored in our garage ever since i can remember.








i can already picture myself cruising home from the farmers market on this ol' girl. 


of course i will be wearing this...






along with my new homeade headband, made from a recycled tshirt.




thank you aunt alice for my new old treasure!

3 comments:

  1. jealous of ALL of that but THIS is my fav keep calm sign ever jalous of ALL of that but THIS is my fav keep calm sign EVER
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kyy60vFpDg1qzvmcko1_400.png

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bike. Trying to contain my jealously.... not workin too well. I can't wait for summer in Utah! I live for summer.

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, great shirt and bike,it reminds me the one I have in FL to go around the island and farmers market:-) I'll be home by Sunday, can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete