Wednesday, January 20, 2010

logan


my dear friends had a baby two days ago, logan. you may remember the hat a made for him long ago.

at just two days old, this beautiful baby is having surgery for part of his heart that is underdeveloped.

since he and his family are so far away, i feel lost on the best way to support them and show my love. so i made logan this mini tag blanket. it was the first one i made but my nephew gavin has a tag blanket that he seems to love, so i'm hoping logan likes his as well.






after cutting 4x4 inch fleece squares, then sewed them altogether. you can see that i didn't do the best job at matching them up. don't look too closely logan!






the solid brown side and a L stitched in.






i sewed the four corners with ribbons all around.

2 comments:

  1. aww I love this! I saw June has one of these. You are more of a quilter now than I am :) Little baby Logan is in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete