Wednesday, October 14, 2009

maine.

we are backkk. we had an amazing week in maine.

i tried whittling down the pictures i wanted to share, but i still have so many.












 fall in maine.





 funny that.


i may have eaten exactly my body weight in seafood.


aw willy. camden hill park.


stopping for lunch.


adorable portland.





bubble pond, acadia national park.


oh i miss my blog.




trail around the pond.


i seriously didn't pose for this. seriously.


haha, he is so cute.


 
favorite glasses....broken. tragic.




mt. pemdic, acadia national park



4 comments:

  1. looks like a great trip! i bet it was beautiful with all the fall colors. hooray for surprise trips!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great time! You are the most beautiful mountain women I ever dun seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing!!!! I've always wanted to go to Maine. Looks incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had fun. I love your hair color.

    ReplyDelete