Sunday, October 25, 2009

Everything Important...no butts about it.

Jessica has been kindly and patiently asking me to "guest blog" for her and thought it would make perfect sense to do so while she is away.  I must admit I have been putting this off as I could not think of anything "creative".  I first heard of a blog about 5 or 6 years ago and thought, "who the heck would want to read about what some guy ate for breakfast and look at pictures only relevant to him and his".  And where did the word "Blog" come from anyway?  (I had to look it up as obvious as it may seem, Web Log = Blog).  Hhhmm...Well my eyes have been opened to the fact that a Blog can be much more than narcissistic people wanting to feel important.  This could not be any more evident than this Blog right here.  The posture of humility in the title alone suggests that this is a person who gently opens her life to anyone interested to share in what makes her human.  It is fun, interesting, informative, open, loving and creative...all qualities of Jessica. Well I miss Jessica terribly, my wife is the most amazing woman I have ever known and ever will know.  Her absence is the only thing on my mind so I shall blog about just that...so let me take this opportunity to try and show why this woman is everything that is important to me and always top of mind:

Jess is...


Fun and Funny: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0PjJQOdtbo
(must watch)

Cute
 












Beautiful



Loving













Creative


Intelligent



All these amazing things for some reason she married this guy:

yes, they are D&G woman's sunglasses!

I can NOT WAIT until you come home J, I really miss you!

B-

4 comments:

  1. Bill, How very sweet!! you guys are lucky to have each other. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh. my. gosh.
    she will kill you for posting that video.

    i love that you did. b/c i remembered how brilliant that moment in life was.

    you're the best Bill!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SUCH a sweet post! Bill, I don't know you, but it seems Jess is a pretty lucky gal! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am pretty sure that is the most ridiculous video ever... if she knew about that one then she is crazy for letting you post that, if she doesn't then you are in trouble!

    i vote that i get to be the next guest blogger!

    ReplyDelete