Monday, October 19, 2009

band of puppets

i've decided that a good way to spend time is to spend hours in books stores stealing ideas from craft books. i've also decided to get to work on my homeade christmas presents early. here is what i've come up with...


( test pig, mouse & lizard )


since these finger puppets are going to my nephews that are 8 months and 5 months old, i am not in jeopardy of them finding out their gifts.


hope you will join me in the anxiety of the impending holiday...wooohooo.

2 comments:

  1. those are SOO adorable!! perhaps i'll commission you to make them for some little baby girls i know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! I am with you on the anxiety of the holidays coming up. I am going to try to ONLY give handmade gifts this year. Better get started, but it feels too early still!

    ReplyDelete