Monday, August 31, 2009

warm me up

while cruising through etsy yesterday, i came across a lot of clothing items that had been upcycled from old unwanted clothing. great idea, because i have two full baskets of old clothing in our garage. i need to convince my husband that i am going to use them eventually so he won't kick it all to the curb. we've had a very lively discussion about leaving my crap there because i am planning on having a garage sale or using it. is lively discussion the right word, billy? love you, muah.
so here is what i came up with for some old sweaters i have had forevaaaaa. i can't wait to perfect them with some other sweaters and add some details. here i come cold weather!












2 comments:

  1. cute! great ideas! and by "lively discussion" you mean he just had so much anticipation of what you would make and was sooo excited for you???

    Oh, ok, I get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great design. I knew encouraging you to keep those baskets would come into good use one day...and that day was yesterday. I hope when you feel nice and toasty under your warm bini you think of me.
    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete