Tuesday, February 16, 2010

too much winter

how do you know when you've had too much winter? my personal winter barometer is when i see a snow pile that is a good few feet taller than me and when it has a shopping cart on top.





after two of the biggest snow storms of my lifetime in one month, i'm officially over winter. alas it continues to snow even as i write you this post.

the lack of sun and warmth, along with the desire to be eating from my own garden is making me crazy for summer. i made this market bag dreaming of the days that i'll be filling it with fresh fruits and veggies from the farmer's market.






i made it from those coffee bags i have gotten from a friend and have used in the past.





and if you are wandering, someone had a very good birthday this weekend...



















4 comments: