Tuesday, September 22, 2009

top tres tuesday || recycled

welcome welcome welcome to my very first {TOP TRES TUESDAY}


i thought it might be a good idea to start something that would make me post at least once a week. to be honest, its not a completely original idea but i think it'll work. if you are wandering, i picked tuesday because i am usually off and spending my day hanging around the house with this charmer...






for my first tuesday, i picked three {recycled} items i am pining for. i will most likely attempt my hand at that a some point.

numero uno





  this {recycled} wine bottle chandlier comes from  pottery barn. if i just collect the wine bottles and figure out how to run the lights through the center, my dad would probably be able to make all the metal parts at his shop. seriously they are charging $399 for this bad boy!

numero dos



this idea comes from martha stewart's whole living. she {recycles} men's button down shirts into napkins. its very simple, but i love the look of variety you can get.


numero tres





i love trixiedelicious. i found her on etsy. i just love the old school dishes that she has {recycled} with snarky words and sayings.

1 comment:

  1. i'd like to hire you to make recycled things for me.

    what do you charge? Free?

    ReplyDelete